I was invited to my friend’s wedding last week. I was excited and nervous. I was also worried about what to wear. I had not thought about it before, but now that I am getting married myself, I realized how important it is to look your best. You never know when you will meet someone special at a party or a reception. If you do not look good, you could be left out of the picture and not even noticed.
I decided to ask some questions of my friend and she gave me the following advice:
1) Make sure your dress fits. This is true for all occasions. Even if you are going to the gym or going out for a night on the town, make sure your dress fits you properly. If it does not fit well, you will have to wear something else. This is true for men too. If your shirt is too big, you can always tuck it in. But if it is too small, you will need to wear a different shirt.
2) Wear comfortable shoes. You will not be dancing all night, so you should not wear high heels. You may want to wear pumps if you are going to a formal event.
3) Make sure you have everything you need. You may need to bring a purse or a small bag with you. You should also make sure you have a wallet, a cell phone, and anything else you may need.
4) Make sure you know where you are going. You will not want to get lost in a crowd of people. Also, make sure you know where you are sitting. You may not realize that the back of the room is not the most exciting place to sit.
5) Bring along a camera. This is especially true if you are taking pictures. You may want to take pictures of the ceremony, the food, the flowers, and the decorations. You may also want to take pictures of your friends and family.
6) Make sure you look your best. You may be taking pictures of yourself, so make sure you look your best. Remember, you never know when you will meet another special person.
7) Have fun! This is one of the most important things you can do. Take pictures, dance, eat, and enjoy yourself.